Osteopathy in Geneva
Osteopathy is a manual technique based on tissue manipulation to assess, restore and maintain their mobility.
The proper functioning of the human body is influenced by the balance and freedom of movement of the systems that make it up, based on this principle the osteopathy focuses on the detection of any slowdowns in body tissues (musculoskeletal, visceral, vascular and neurological) to restore mobility.
Mainly responding to functional imbalances in health status, osteopathy is also involved in the context of diseases or the after-effects of accidents to support the body in its healing process.
The scope of osteopathy is wide and provides support for :
- Pain and dysfunction of the joints of the spine and limbs.
- Visceral pain and dysfunction.
- Pain and dysfunction related to trauma.
- Assistance during early childhood.
- Assistance for psycho-somatic disorders.
- Prevention by providing answers when seeking a balance in daily life.
Good to know
Osteopathic sessions can be covered by supplementary insurance.